NAVHDA International

MoUplands Fall Test

Questions, tips, upcoming events. You can discuss them all here.

MoUplands Fall Test

Postby gsp*woodland on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 pm

We are looking for someone to pick-up our 2 judges at St. Louis Airport on October 9th in the afternoon. They would like to go to Twin Lakes before the head to the Hotel. If anyone heading up on Friday and could pick them up on their way, Please contact me. We have a Full Test 14 NA's 3 UT's and a couple on our waiting list. Thanks Gary Test Secretary
gsp*woodland

Re: MoUplands Fall Test

Postby creasonw on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:30 am

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you who was at the fall test and showed your support for my pup and myself after a tough first day. This was my first test I had ever attended even though things didn't go as well as planned I was very glad i went. It was a great experience.Thanks again.
creasonw

Postby Russell on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 am

It was nice meeting you this weekend, I wasn't able to stick around to hear the scores how did Sunday test numbers go? Was there any surprises?

Russell
Russell

Postby Traditions Shorthairs on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Bill,

Congratulations on your successful test this weekend. You have a great dog and I'm sure you are going to kill a hell of a lot of birds over him this year.

Russell,

We had a good test. We had a lot of dogs prize, which was awesome considering how a long a day it was. Thanks again for the Friends of the NRA banquet idea. The judges loved it and it was a great time. Good luck this season with Bear and we'll see you next year.
Traditions Shorthairs

Return to Testing